THE RESET BUTTON FOR YOUR HAIR
The KERAPLEX treatment is a combination of two of the most beneficial hair treatments in the industry, KERATIN and OLAPLEX.
keratin + olaplex
Keratin is a strong protein that is naturally present in hair. It is key to hair maintenance and manageability, often lost over time due to age, chemical services and products. The keratin treatment simply puts that protein back in your locks, adding a layer of protein to your hair, strengthening it, relaxing it, making it more manageable and giving your hair a salon shine.
Olaplex is system that permanently rebuilds the broken disulphide bonds in your hair. If you've over-bleached over the years, Olaplex allows you to rebuild the strength, structure and integrity of your hair. A 'reset' button for your hair.
repair damaged hair
If your hair is damaged or feels brittle due to years of colouring and blow drying, then a KERAPLEX treatment will restore natural health, vitality, strength and shine to your hair.
If you spend hours styling your hair when getting ready, then KERAPLEX will help to cut that time in half.
1. Before any washing, Olaplex number 1 is poured over the hair while dry, this is the bond multiplier. This is combed through the hair and then left on for seven minutes.
2. A generous amount of Olaplex number 2 is applied to the hair on top of number 1 and again combed through. This is left on for 20 minutes, but if your hair is less damaged it can be left on for 10.
3. After 20 minutes has passed it’s time to wash the hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to remove any impurities. This doesn’t strip out the Olaplex.
4. Next, the hair is fully dried and it’s on to the keratin treatment. Dayne uses one called Agi Max and makes sure it’s thoroughly applied in small sections.
5. A heater is then placed over the head for a further 20 minutes, which helps to open the hair follicles.
6. The treatment is then blow dried into the hair using a brush and finally straightened.
how does it work?
Repairs damaged and weak hair
Straightens the hair & considerably improves the quality
Leaves hair smoother and more manageable
Protects hair from any heat or colour damage
Lasts up to 6 months
Before and After
The first 10 people to book a Keraplex treatment will receive the special offer price of £250 (usually £350)
Book your Treatment now and hit the Reset button on your hair
Usual price £350
Special offer price £250