repair damaged hair
If your hair is damaged or feels brittle due to years of colouring and blow drying, then a KERAPLEX treatment will restore natural health, vitality, strength and shine to your hair.
If you spend hours styling your hair when getting ready, then KERAPLEX will help to cut that time in half.
1. Before any washing, Olaplex number 1 is poured over the hair while dry, this is the bond multiplier. This is combed through the hair and then left on for seven minutes.
2. A generous amount of Olaplex number 2 is applied to the hair on top of number 1 and again combed through. This is left on for 20 minutes, but if your hair is less damaged it can be left on for 10.
3. After 20 minutes has passed it’s time to wash the hair twice with a clarifying shampoo to remove any impurities. This doesn’t strip out the Olaplex.
4. Next, the hair is fully dried and it’s on to the keratin treatment. Dayne uses one called Agi Max and makes sure it’s thoroughly applied in small sections.
5. A heater is then placed over the head for a further 20 minutes, which helps to open the hair follicles.
6. The treatment is then blow dried into the hair using a brush and finally straightened.
how does it work?
Repairs damaged and weak hair
Straightens the hair & considerably improves the quality
Leaves hair smoother and more manageable
Protects hair from any heat or colour damage
Lasts up to 6 months
Review by Lydia Emillen
Book your Treatment now and hit the Reset button on your hair
Limited slots available
Usual price: £350
Jan Sale price: £280
EAST LONDON LOCATION
2 minutes from Old Street Station